Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blessed to the max: There's power in the Testimony

I haven't really had much time to post a blog lately. I can't begin to express to my followers (All Four of you) how blessed I am. At the start of the year I began a new career as a financial planner and I love my job and the people I work with. Amber and I are only 12 weeks or so away from meeting our baby girl and We couldn't be more excited! God has continually proven faithful in every aspect of my life. Through every tear, worry, fear, or regret he just shows out and proves how great he really is. Despite all opposition, I have a beautiful marriage (and wife), a comfortable home, my first child who has already stolen my heart prior to arrival, and a great spiritual family and support system. There is much power in the testimony of God's people. We really don't stop and take enough time to let people know what he has done in our lives as often as we should. It's boasting in our weakness when he receives the glory for every showing of strength. Without his Grace and Guidance none of the things I testify about could have been possible. So tell me what God has done for you lately? Never forget the power that's in the testimony! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment