Friday, January 25, 2013

An Old Post of mine... Great Topic for dicussion though! Weigh in!

Reading an article and I quote "joel osteen never preaches on the condemnation of Jesus.... Reading the bible and I quote again. "you know not what spirit you are of. The son of man came not to condemn the world but to save it." Said article also states that pastor osteen is "no man of God!" last time I checked Satan wasn't out winning souls to Christ. We are so quick to judge another mans ministry because it's not the way we would do things. I use the Lakewood Pastor as an example because he's well known, but this PROBLEM is everywhere. I've seen ministers that I know personally looked down upon because they didn't fit the mold or formula of what others thought "ministry" should be like.

What do you think about this? Are these mega church pastors selling out or are they doing the best they can to be led of the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment